As for what they’ll be doing here on the West Coast, I can tell you exclusively that filming includes – in no particular order:
- Bella’s new vampire hunting (woods)
- teaching the hybrid child about hunting (woods)
- some sh-t in pretend-Alaska (Need to find the Denali houses!)
- something about Romanian vampires
- something about a movie theatre and Edward’s flashback (we have found this set before!)
- Bella kicking Jacob’s ass
- Jacob training baby wolves (this all sounds so ridiculous to write, is it as ridiculous to read?)
- Bella practising her mind techniques
- the father-son “baseball” conversation between Carlisle and Edward (click here for a refresher)
- the wedding (yes, the wedding)
- a happy future family scene when the kid is all grown up
- and the final scene of the saga which is, unless they change it in editing, the two lovers in the meadow.
What I don't see on Lainey's list is Christmas at Charlie's house or any wolfpack scenes. So this list might not include everything.
All told about 7 weeks and a lot of this is in the woods as I pointed out. The wood scenes in New Moon and Eclipse were next to impossible to find.