The April 14Th premiere in LA is what we are trying to execute. Robert is still filming for Summit at that time so we have not locked it in.
We will have one U.S. Premiere. We have two theaters reserved but until we have everyone's schedules confirmed won't make a decision
@Hibbits tweeted about a NYC Premiere on April 17th, but it seems that nothing has been confirmed
ETA: A couple more updates about the NYC premiere
We were hoping to have NY premiere on the 17th, that was the tentative plan. Due to Summit's filming, Rob may not be able to be there so we have another event planned in LA since he may be able to make that. We are in limbo until we hear which he can make.
We still have both dates reserved. We won't know which we are able to do until Rob wraps up with Twilight.
There are currently NO confirmed premiere dates, and when the dates are confirmed, we will announce them here (on the official FB page) and on our Official Twitter account (@WaterElephants)
Looks like we'll have to wait for confirmation about the when and where, since they have to work with the actors schedules. We'll keep you updated.
ETA: A screencap from Mann Theaters website