Страници

петък, 4 март 2011 г.

Rob In 'Bravo'(scan & interview)

Photobucket

Translated Interview:

Pale skin, tousled hair, dark circles around the eyes. 'Twilight' – Star Robert Pattinson seems a little tired out, as I, the Bravo-Reporter, meet him for this interview at the Four Season Hotel in Beverly Hills.

You look tired. Didn´t you sleep well?

RP: The days of shooting are hard on me. Also I traveled last night in a private plane from the Breaking Dawn Set in Baton Rouge – Louisiana to Los Angles (3000 km) for this interview with you.

The 'Twilight' shooting seems to be very complex?

RP: We're shooting two movies at once, so the filming takes longer. I would like to tell you more from the set, but I´m not allowed to do so.

What we know is: Bella and Edward get married and she gets pregnant. How is Kristen as a Mom to be?

RP: I think the pregnancy it's very becoming to her. The fake baby bump looks really authentic. Personally she want´s to wait before she having kids.

Lately we not only see you a lot with her, but also with a little dog. Do you have a new friend?

RP: Yes, my partner from my new movie 'Water for Elephants' – a Jack-Russel-Terrier who captured my heart. He´s from a shelter and should have been sent back to the shelter after the shooting. I couldn´t do that, so I adopted him. I haven't found the right name for him yet.

How do you call him?

RP: I just say: "Dog come here". He understands this and doesn´t move from my side. "Dog" did a good catch, from the shelter to a moviestar. As we checked in at the hotel in L.A. he got a bowl with luxus-water. I had to watch out for his pampering. Not that he will be a diva in the end.

Is he allowed to sleep in your bed?

RP: Normally not. But sometimes, when he jumps in at night, I am just too tired to remove him. I should be more strict with him.

In 'Water for Elephants' your hair is a neat with side parting. Do you like this better than your tousled hair?

RP: Um....I think I look a little bit to well-behaved, what do you think? My hair seems to live a life of its own. The hairdresser on the set had to do much effort to get my hair this neat.

What look does Kristen like more?

RP: I think the tousled hair (smirks)

Twilightish via twifans

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар