Страници

сряда, 29 декември 2010 г.

Jessi Cruickshank talks about her encounter with Rob!

Photobucket 
What’s been your most exciting celeb encounter while in L.A.?

Other than Michael Lohan at the mall, I had dinner at the table next to Robert Pattinson a couple months ago, which I thought was so crazy. But I was out with some new friends, and I legitimately don’t have a lot of friends here. So at the time it was almost like a setup, and I was really trying to be cool for my new prospective friends. And yet I’m sitting next to Robert Pattinson, so inside I’m freaking out and all I want to do is take a really embarrassing photo. But I resisted and I acted really cool about it, and then I let myself freak out when we all left the restaurant. I did go to the bathroom about six times during that dinner just so I could walk passed him and check out what he was eating, and try to hear his conversation.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар